This is a fantastic white wine lovers tour that includes the visits to the main wineries in Spain’s Rueda wine country. The white wines from this region are the most popular in Spain. Also included is a visit to the stunning medieval city of Segovia. Spend some days in Madrid before heading to the wine…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
From EUR1600 r/t per person (with airfare included) (Group minimum: 4)
- Roundtrip airfare from various cities (availability not guaranteed)
- Transportation from Madrid airport upon arrival
- Transportation from Madrid to the wine country on comfortable modern private vehicles
- Welcome reception in Madrid (time and weather permitting)
- 1st, 2nd and last night’s accommodation in Madrid
- Walking tour of Madrid
- Visit to the city of Segovia with lunch and walking tour included
- 2 nights accommodation in the Rueda wine region (breakfast and lunch included where available)
- Tour of up to 4 wineries in the wine country (plus access to tasting rooms in the other wineries)
- Visits to historic sites (some entrance fees not included)
All of our tours include the best of 4 or 5 star hotels and country hotels. As well as private transfers.
The meals mentioned in the itinerary. All the services before mentioned.
Meals consumed during free / leisure time.
No Details Found